Introductions are in order

5d3045d0c8c9290d0a25f680f680b69e

Hello Everyone,
T from the Thorstarter team here.
I’m an (organic) yield farmer and jiu jitsu practitioner who for a long time was focused on Republic Protocol’s solution to interoperability. That was before I found THORChain, which changed my vision to that of the TC multi chain future. Now, I’m a THORChad through and through and cannot be more excited to help fellow THORCHads get exposure to long tail THORfi assets through Thorstarter.

Who do we have here? Introduce yourselves (though no pressure to doxx of course)

Cheers all,
The best is yet to come
-T

7 Likes

Hey all. Can’t hide. I lurk everywhere. Cheers

4 Likes

Hi Im Jake, been in crypto since 2013, I like defi and ICOs (or xIDOs). Xrune and Rune seem like a great combo, like the teams and vision!

3 Likes

Hey. Farmer here and excited about rune ecosystem and what xrune will bring the table. Looking forward to hearing more about the upcoming launches.

2 Likes

Hello, been in crypto since 2016. Have mostly spent my time in the Ethereum ecosystem but got quite invested in RUNE last year and am very enthusiastic about the potential of XRUNE as a launchpad and bridge to build out the Thorchain ecosystem. My expertise is in game theory and communications. Looking forward to contributing here.

4 Likes

I live in the Pacific Northwest USA. I got into crypto right after BTC hit it’s ATH in April. I’m an electrician by trade, learning to trade stocks and cryptocurrencies. It’s been a rough crash course, but I’m lovin it.

I’m highly skeptical by nature, so try not to take offense if I question your statements. It’s not you, it’s me.

4 Likes

Framsynt, known before as grenaten on Discord.

2 Likes

Hey ThorCHADs,
Ben here - excited about the Thorchain ecosystem in general given the potential to introduce the most practical solution to cross chain interoperability.

Excited by the prospects of Thorstarter and keen to lean more and hope to contribute where I can as I continue to learn :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello,

I like the Thorchain ecosystem and i’m in general interested by DAO so here i am :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there, just finished my certificate. :yum:
Glad to be here, looking forward to interesting discussions!

3 Likes

Hey friends, greetings from Germany.
I worked as IT-security and IOT dev, then i quit that to go all in crypto.
Since then i’m apeing around wherever i can. Love yield farming, blockchain gaming, application specific chains and the potential that crypto has to make the world a better place.

3 Likes

Hi all,

I’m Claudio and I have no idea what I’m doing

8 Likes

Long time investor in RUNE, recent investor in XRune and interested in the plans for the future.

2 Likes

Greetings from Midgard! Huge believer in THORChain + Thorstarter + super excited about upcoming launches and the impact that will have on the entire ecosystem.

Film, motion graphics, photo, design background… now adding crypto enthusiast. I’d like to start working on some crypto projects!

3 Likes

Thanks @T_0x for setting up.

Hey all :wave: I’m Bjorn in Discord and AM (@compound22) on TG. Looking forward to community feedback and proposals here.

4 Likes

Hi everybody how are you? Looking forward to this starting over and starting soon. I’m TressaMercader on Discord.

Have a Good wekend. :smiley:

2 Likes

Tormodd here, part of the TS team. Happy to meet all of you

4 Likes

Yo im asincuka, you can find me as asincuka on discord.

nice to meet you all

1 Like

I’m Gash, I used to be a High Orc (fighter - Champion) from a D&D game that has ended with me dying in glorious combat! Now I’m a THORChad.

Glad to be here, nice to meet you.

1 Like

Hi guys, sorry I’m late. I’ve been in crypto for a few months only and I’m happy to learn. I quickly saw that there wasn’t an easy way to swap across different blockchains so I got very curious about Thorchain and its ecosystem, particularly Thorstarter and Thorswap. Happy to explore this new frontier with you all.

1 Like