Introductions are in order

Hey all,
Ex-Lawyer, now writter and game-designer I just fall in love with THORChain community. How I discover this project is still out my mind and I really want to share that with the community.
It was in the South of Portugal this winter and after a long meditation on a beach called Furnas close to Faro, I asked whoever programmed this universe for a quick way to finance all my projects. Ten minutes after - no kidding - a stranger cames (his names is Thomas) and asked me if he coulds visit the little cave behind the beach. Curious, I start a small talk with him, and after some formality we got to talking about cryptos. Just before leaving he said: “I don’t know why I have to tell you this, but look at the RUNE project, it will blow up in the next coming years”. At this moment I realised that was beyond my reality and I started to dig into the THORChain project to come to the conclusion that he was telling the truth.

I’ve been in crypto since the covid crash of March 2020, buying few ETH without knowing it was a dip AF (I feel terrible about it) and now I’m full on the THORChain ecosystem, Luna & Sifchain.

And as you can imagine, I’ll still be around for the next decade! Thx Thomas <3

1 Like

Hello from up north. Looking forward to seeing Thorstarter spread its wings.
Peace and Midgard :)!

1 Like

Hello all. MadmanTimmy here. I’ve been in and out of crypto since ~2014 - back when mining dogecoin with a GPU was a thing :slight_smile:
I’ve been looking for a projects like the Thor ecosystem for a long while and love what I see. Thorstarter also looks like a great project so here I am!
My background is Computer/Network security and pentesting.
Mostly a lurker, but occasionally I’ll step in when something needs to be said. . or repeated. . or I just can’t help but make a quip.

1 Like

Hi al,

This is a very exciting project and looking forward to the launch, cheers

Oscar

1 Like

Hi Chads,

Spaceflight engineer here, discovered the potential impact of crypto tech about 2 years ago and have been investing ever since. Got interested in Thorchain recently as it seems to be building out infrastructure that will be a hard requirement for useful scaling of the crypto ecosystem, I think thorstarter has the potential to be very helpful to that end :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you a real life spaceflight engineer or a metaverse space flight engineer? :wink: Either way, welcome!

1 Like

In real life actually :slight_smile: Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey - I’m Voros. Attempting to escape financial purgatory via Crypto

2 Likes

Hi guys,

I’m basically Voros lmao, but I want free and liberal access to all the tools capable of it!

been a rune trader since binance launch then turned into a defi degen I am now looking to help improve projects with love and labour.

I have been engaged in smart cities, digital earth, BIM, VR, digital twins since 2007, hope can contribute to the community

1 Like